Handcrafted Nylon Netting Shuttle Messenger in Grey
Handcrafted by artisans in Cambodia from re-purposed construction & fishing netting, this iridescent nylon messenger is lightweight and extremely durable. 2 clasps secure the flap closed and once open, an additional clasp secures the main compartment. 2 large exterior zippered pockets allow for easily accessibility to your phone, wallet, pens etc. The lined interior has 2 more large zippered pockets. A Velcro strap will secure the contents of the 9” open pocket. The adjustable strap has a shoulder pad for added comfort and the strap on the back of the bag allows it to conveniently slip over the handle of any roller bag.
The company's employees are offered free childcare on site, English lessons, health insurance, savings accounts, and training to continue to develop their skills and careers. Socially responsible. Fair Trade Practice.
- Front clasp closures
- Adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap
- 2 large exterior zip pockets
- Exterior back strap to slide over roller bag handles
- 2 interior zip pockets (1 is the same large size as the bag itself)
- 1 open pocket (9”W) with Velcro strap
- Key clip fob
- Nylon Netting
- 13”H x 16”W x 5”D
- Strap drop is 23 ½”
- 1 lbs.
- Also available in Charcoal