Handcrafted Nylon Netting Envoy Messenger Bag in Charcoal
Handcrafted by artisans in Cambodia from re-purposed construction & fishing netting, this iridescent nylon messenger bag is lightweight and extremely durable. The rounded top flap unzips to create a large, lined pocket to safely store paperwork or electronics (see image with laptop). Unsnap the flap from the body of the bag and you will find plenty of space including 1 zip pocket, 2 open wall pockets and a clip fob.
Over 80% of the company's employees are women and they are offered free childcare on site, English lessons, health insurance, savings accounts, and training to continue to develop their skills and careers. Socially responsible. Fair Trade Practice.
- Top flap with self-contained zippered pocket 14”W x 10”H
- Snap secures flap to body of bag
- Interior zip and 2 slip pockets
- Lined (both flap pocket and bag’s interior)
- Nylon Netting
- 14W” top opening. Widest part of bag is center at 16”W x 15”H x 2 ½”D
- Strap drop is 26 ½”
- 0.14 lbs.
- Also available in Navy, Olive