Designer Piñatex™ Satchel/Tote in Black
Our spacious, lightweight black satchel, is from award winning vegan bag and accessory brand, Alexandra K. The satchel, handcrafted in local workshops in Poland, is made from a new, innovative eco-friendly material, Piñatex™, which uses the leaf fibers from the pineapple harvest. The fibers used are actually the by-product of the pineapple harvest so no additional resources are used to produce the fibers. Piñatex™ resembles textured leather and is lightweight, soft and durable. Each unique bag includes its own serial number engraved on a small plaque and comes with a dust bag with the brand logo.
Please note: Bags currently available have gold hardware
- Top buckle closure
- Top zip closure (gold)
- Top carry handles
- Exterior side zippers (gold)
- Exterior gold plaque with unique serial number
- Interior zip, 3 small & 1 large open wall pocket (fits small tablet)
- Interior phone & oblong pen pocket
- Protective metal feet
- 18 ½” at top to 13” at bottom W x 12”H x 6”D
- Handle drop 5 ½” to top of bag
- 2.9 lbs.